What is Hope Coaching?
Hope Coaching is a unique blend of Occupational Therapy and Life Coaching specifically created for parents who have been affected by the death of a baby. It is suitable for parents at any stage following their loss and can complement other therapies well. It is also suitable for parents pregnant after a loss. Sessions last one hour and can take place face to face, or by telephone (uk only) or skype.
These one hour skype sessions can be booked individually, or in blocks of 4 or 6. They are flexible, arranged at a time to suit both of us (daytime, evening or weekend appointments are available). The fee is negotiable for parents on a low income, or in a difficult financial position (please e mail to discuss this prior to booking).
How will it help?
- Help you to gain a greater understanding of your current situation, including any stressors.
- Support you as you explore your strengths and support network.
- Help you to identify goals, hopes and dreams.
- Introduce you to new techniques and strategies which may support you as you take steps towards your goals.
- Support you during a difficult time.
- Celebrate with you during a success.
How does it work?
If you live in the UK, hope coaching sessions can occur via telephone, or skype.
If you live outside of the UK sessions can sometimes be conducted via skype, at a time to be agreed between us. The booking system is in UK time zone, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
If you live in Somerset, Devon, Avon, Wiltshire or Dorset, sessions could occur in person (if 4 sessions are booked, but this must be negotiated due to the cost and practicalities).
When are sessions available?
To Book: Please use the booking system/form to select a suitable appointment/let us know your wishes regarding the timing of your sessions. This is a professional service with a fee payable at the time of booking.
£35 an hour / 4 sessions = £120